It is with great pleasure that Stamp Bears brings in the new year with a new Member of the Month. Congratulations Mr. samb
Dec 16, 2015 23:54:41 GMT -5 samb said:
This is a real honor and appreciated!!
1. I came to StampBears after being invited by Kris. I was part of another forum which had died, and found out Kris, Krash, Tom, Swish, and maybe others were already here so I followed. Best Stamp decision I've ever made!
2. My great-aunt gave me an album and bag of stamps for Christmas. My dad dug his album out from the back of the closet from when he was a kid and taught me everything he knew about stamps. I tried it and loved it.
3. I've always liked the railroad topic, Georgia covers, U.S.A, and Germany. Since I started printing my own pages a couple of years ago, I've collected Netherlands and colonies, Austria, Canada, Belgium, and New Zealand Semi-Postal.
4.More trades... I love trading, or in some cases just giving items to others who need/want them.
5. My Netherlands New Guinea collection.
Thanks again to you and the rest of the adm./mod. team. I really appreciate the hard work you guys and gals do!
It gives me great pleasure to announce this months, "Member of the Month". Congratulations to JohnnyO!!!
1) What keeps you coming back to Stamp Bears? I like posting my collection to the site.
2) Can you recall an specific interactions that were important to you here? (trades, meaningful posts, unexpected letters etc.) The Stamp of the World post comes to mind. It creates a new challenge.
3) If you are about to suggest Stamp Bears to a potential new member, what would you say? Join and it is a lot of fun as well as informative.
4) How has your collecting changed since becoming a member of Stamp Bears? (new collections, new techniques, reduction in collections, etc.) Expanded it to other countries and subjects.
5) The Admin and Moderating team obviously has taken a positive interest in your posts here at Stamp Bears. Is there another member whose posts you also take a positive interest in? Can you point out some specific examples? (please provide links if at all possible) I enjoy viewing various members posts, including Janet's, Michael's, KacyDS, CanStamp as well as SamB.
6)Do you have a favourite thread on StampBears? No, I like them all.
7)Do your stamp collecting interests include anything unusual?" No.
8)what is your most memorable stamp acquisition or your worst acquisition? Large kiloware lots are my favourite for sorting as well as soaking.
I collect : Canada, United States, Australia ,France, Hungry, Germany, Great Britain, Greece, New Zealand, Romania, Yugoslavia, Russia, China, Italy, Austria, Ireland, British Empire, Poland, Japan, And mostly any where in the world in mint stamps.
We are Happy to have you here!! New members, we would love to get to know you. Please feel free to introduce yourself HERE
Otherwise - Jump right on into the conversations!! We look forward to your participation.
If you are not a member yet, register today!! It's all free and we want to hear from you!!
Please share our site on social media networks. Thanks!!!